Monday, January 19, 2009

Behind The Hate-Fcuk You, Pay Me

ImageHost.org

president todd stroger's cousin and cook county chief financial officer donna dunnings gave the fcuk you pay me salute to tom dart's undersheriff zelda whittler current cook county sheriff budget director and her former employee alexis herrera during a budget amendment meeting in the hallway in the county board room last thursday.

Dunnings said "the incident got overblown because she's related to stroger it was a joke, i was teasing with a former employee. We tease all the time. If someone thinks it's more than that, f--- 'em. As much as people try to make me an ogre, I'm not that at all, i just want best for administration and county of Cook. They can say what they want about me. i bust my ass in this job. ... write what you want. i don't care anymore."

and this is why cook county pay some of the highest taxes in the nation!

No comments: