Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Wild 100's-Jesse Jackson Jr Social Network




bear jordan's advice to jesse jr keep your social aquaintances close and your political enemies closer.

View more news videos at: http://www.nbcchicago.com/video.


FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Contact: STATEMENT FROM CONGRESSMAN JACKSON
Congressman Jesse Jackson, Jr. released the following statement about today's Chicago Sun-Times article: "The allegations about fundraising and the Senate seat are not new. I've already talked with the authorities about these claims, told them they were false, and no charges have been brought against me. The very idea of raising millions of dollars for a campaign other than my own is preposterous. My interest in the Senate seat was based on years of public service, which I am proud of, not some improper scheme with anyone. "The reference to a social acquaintance is a private and personal matter between me and my wife that was handled some time ago. I ask that you respect our privacy. "I know I have disappointed some supporters and for that I am deeply sorry. But I remain committed to serving my constituents and fighting on their behalf."
Andrew Wilson Director of Communications Office of Congressman Jesse L. Jackson, Jr. 2419 Rayburn House Office Building Washington, DC 20515 202.225.0773 andrew.wilson@mail.house.gov

No comments: