Monday, August 11, 2008

Wild 100's-Look What You Made Me

ImageHost.org
Yung Berg, a k a Christian Ward, 22, was arrested after police investigated a complaint by a limo driver, according to reports. "Sources say a limo driver reported a dispute with five passengers, and when police investigated the complaint, they busted Berg and his buddies on a pile of charges," reports TMZ.com. Ward was charged with criminal possession of a weapon, criminal possession of marijuana and menacing. Five others were also charged with menacing. Ward was arrested last December in Miami, also on marijuana charges.

In an interview with the Sun-Times last week, Yung Berg said, “At the end of the day, I’m a man. I make mistakes and I’ve got to be held accountable. I’m trying to make my wrongs right. I’m human.” The Chicago rapper's debut album, “Look What You Made Me,” is scheduled for release August 12.

No comments: