Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Wild 100's-Miss Turks And Caicos '08

ImageHost.org
both of these women are from chicago(technically Rocsi is from Naw'lins but gained noteriety here hosting radio on Power92Chicago), here's my point if I'm the Premiere or President of whatever country ain't no way in hell I'm gonna trade Lisa Raye for Rocsi period. the truth is in the proofs joe.

ImageHost.org
Mike Misick needs to get a copy of "Why Did I get Married" and learn himself the 80/20 rule. I'm not gonna post the details of the story like I was the first to break the news I'm gonna give credit where credit is due check out fellow bloggers Rhymes With Snitch: Skankalicious and THE WHOLE 9: ROSCI , ROSCI, ROSCI for the full report.

if its true here's Trendy City's interpration of what's about go down!

No comments: