Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Wild 100's-Bittersweet

ImageHost.org
"...you spend half your life trying to become larger than life and the other half trying to just live a real life again."

BILL ZWECKER'S POINT
After hearing and watching Kanye West's various temper tantrums the past few years, I guess we shouldn't be surprised the very talented but often testy music superstar is heading to anger management classes.

A West insider tells me the entertainer's own management team dreamed up the idea, for two reasons: to help his personal psychological well-being and relationship with friends -- and to aid in him snaring lucrative endorsement deals.

Reportedly two major corporations (a cosmetics/fragrance firm and an automotive manufacturer) are interested in Kanye as a spokesman, but worried about "how easy he'll be to work with."

• On the personal front, the source says, "Not only has Kanye estranged himself from some pretty important people in the music business, but his temper has driven away a number of longtime friends."
SOURCE CHICAGO SUN TIMES

KANYE'S COUNTERPOINT
Now the media is saying I'm going to anger management something or 'nother. I have never had any conversations about anger management. If anything, I need anger enhancement!!...I told the media you can't make up lies about me because I have a media outlet myself...I don't do interviews if there's anything I wanna say I'll say right here on my own blog...I took a quote from my rant and used it as my headline.. just like a real media outlet would... hahaha
SOURCE KANYEUNIVERSITY
Bittersweet ft John Mayer [Full Song] - Kanye West

No comments: