Saturday, July 12, 2008

Trendsetters-Kid Sister URB Magazine

ImageHost.org
excerpt from urb magazine:
“Getting nominated for a BET award, presenting at the awards, it’s the funniest thing ever. Is this a joke? I’m fucking laughing my ass off. A lot of people get all, ‘Well, I aaam nominated for blah blah,’ shut the fuck up. I’m going to do the pony onstage, hopefully I won’t fall.”

And just so you don't think that she's above it all, Kid Sis still remembers the old day job: “Chris Brown came up to me and I didn’t even notice because I’m coasting through life, and he’s like, ‘It’s an honor to meet you,’” she says in a bowing butler voice. “What are you on, crack? Then Rihanna came up, ‘Oh my god, it’s Kid Sister.’ What? I work at fucking Bath and Body Works! I know I don’t anymore, but I still feel like I do.”

No comments: